Forum de la fafa Nostale *black*démons*, certifiée 100% de barjots parmi les membres, active depuis 2009.

AccueilPortailCalendrierFAQRechercherMembresGroupesS'enregistrerConnexion

Partagez | 

Ho-kago Tea Time

Voir le sujet précédent Voir le sujet suivant Aller en bas 
AuteurMessage
Thel 'Vadam/Gabishi.
Chevalier Koaren
Chevalier Koaren

MessageSujet: Ho-kago Tea Time   Mer 22 Fév 2012 - 21:41

N.B : L'histoire/fic suivante est en anglaise suivi de quelques expressions japonaises. Dédicasse à une communauté de joueurs sur steam que j'apprécie beaucoup, donc la majorité pourrait ne rien comprendre. Mais je vous souhaite une bonne lecture à vous tous.

__________________________________________________________________________________________________

Rehearsal 1 : Beginnings in colege.
I'm called Judith Bara, I'm fifteen years old and I'm entering in colege this year.

I wear pink hair, but all of my family's members wear pink hair. Because Bara means rose.

I'm a second year high school student precisely.

Today, I'm about to go to my colege, to begin my studies.

While visiting it, I was able to discover many clubs such as the music club, the literature club...

Never mind, I enjoy both of these clubs.

I had to choose one of them before the month's end.

The music club only contains five members, I've decided to sign up for that.

I've met five girls, they're all musicians and singers I presume.

And here comes the greetings.

"Good afternoon ! I'm called Judith, a new member of your music group. It's a pleasure to meet you."

"Good afternoon Judith-chan, this is shorter and it'll be fine. You can call me Ritsu-sama." Said Ritsu Tanaka.

"Okaeri, Judith-san, I'm called Tsumugi, but my full name is Tsumugi Kotobuki." Said Tsumugi with a delighted face.

"Yoroshiku, Juju-chan, call me Azusa-chan." Such were her first lyrics to him.

"Ohayô, Bara-san, my name is Yui, Yui Hirasawa." Said Yui.

"Good afternoon, i'm Yui's younger sister. I'm called Ui Hirasawa. Welcome to the group." Said Ui with a serious face.

I've played guitar, electric guitar, bass and drums since I was a child.

Ritsu advice me to take the drums and justify this choice by saying "drums are probably the coolest instruments".

In the contrary, Yui wants me to be to play the same instrument as her sister, thus, she chose the guitar for myself. No doubt that she suppose that I've pratically the same personnality as her sister Ui.

I've decided then, I've chosen to play electric guitar.

We have a practice session tonight, in order to prepare our next concert.

Tomorrow, we have to revise to prepare for our exams, which come five days later.

What a busy schedule ! But never mind, I enjoy spending time with Ritsu and the others.

They're my dear friends after all.

Dernière édition par Estellise Sidos Heurassei le Jeu 23 Fév 2012 - 10:48, édité 3 fois
Revenir en haut Aller en bas
Voir le profil de l'utilisateur http://www.dailymotion.com/user/Squelettators
Plins
Fourrez-le & mangez-le

MessageSujet: Re: Ho-kago Tea Time   Mer 22 Fév 2012 - 22:15

I don't understand No No Sorry No
Thel 'Vadam/Gabishi.
Chevalier Koaren
Chevalier Koaren

MessageSujet: Re: Ho-kago Tea Time   Jeu 23 Fév 2012 - 10:20

Rehearsal 2 : Concert's practice session.

Today is our practice session in order to prepare our concert.

Yesterday, I've spent all of my evening to see if I haven't lost my electric guitar skills.

Indeed, I haven't played instrument for four years, probably because I was busy in my previous school years.

I come to my colege, and I go to the music club room.

I was astonished, since I thought we'll start the rehearsal at first.

Instead of that, everyone are sat, in a table.

"How unexpect from you. This is my first real day in the club. May I have some explanations ?" Asked myself.

"Oh, that's right. We called that the "tea moment", an event in which you can drink tea, eat cakes, sweets, chocolates. For simplier : It's more like a rest and relaxing moment." Explained Ui Hirasawa.

"Nobody had objections about that, we were agreed for this idea." Replied Ritsu Tainaka.

Then, I take part of this honeyed daily event.

"By the way, this tea and these cakes sound tasty, what are they ?" Asked myself.

"It's a tea scented with bergamot, we've also teas scented with red berry. These cakes are called "Melon bread", "senbei" and "daifuku". Daifuku are cakes made from mochi, senbei are biscuits fried or cooked. Melon breads are crusty and sweet. It tastes good." Answered with accuracy Azusa Nakano.

This tea moment is indeed relaxing, I'm sure I can rest at any moment in my spare time.

Since they were all here, I can enjoy nice moments with them.

At the same time, everyone seem finished with this peaceful event.

I wonder what are we going to do.

Therefore, I've decided to ask.

"Ah, Tsumugi-sama, are we about to start the practice session ?" Asked myself.

"Yes, that's right. We are prepared now to do the rehearsal, is it your first in your life ?". Asked me Tsumugi Kotobuki.

"No, not really. I had some concerts including rehearsals, during my chillhoodtime." Answered myself.

"So, let's make our next concert a success, we have to do the best we can !" Replied with the greatest pleasure Yui Hirasawa.

We, the group starts playing our respectives instruments.

Ritsu is the group's drummer, Yui is our cheerful guitarist and primary singer, Azusa plays with a fender mustang and also with a guitar.

And, Tsumugi is our gentle and sweet keyboardist, following by Mio, who is our bassist and second vocalist.

The concert lasts for about thirty minutes.

Everybody seems skilled, Mio and Yui both sing well, they've a cute voice.

My electric guitarist's soul has also woken as I play music again.

This was my second meeting with the group.

But I'm dying to know more about them, I don't want to be a simple friend for them.

I want to develop my relations with them.

I hear all member's instruments, including mine.

I feel joyful and this is probably the best activity I can in my colege years.

I hope I can stay with them, with their adorable smile.

"Alright ! That'll all for today !" Said Ritsu Tainaka.

"It was awesome, wasn't it ? I'm delighted to be with you, and I've no regrets to know all of you, my dear friends." Replied myself with a joyful face.

I'm doing hugs and cuddles with them, before we go back home.

"So mina-sama, let's reunite once again tomorrow ! Before I leave, Yui, can you ask your sister if I can meet her ?" Finished myself.

"I'll ask her, have you got a bit affection on her ? Haha... just some jokes. Have a nice evening." Answered myself Yui Hirasawa.
Thel 'Vadam/Gabishi.
Chevalier Koaren
Chevalier Koaren

MessageSujet: Re: Ho-kago Tea Time   Ven 24 Fév 2012 - 10:17

Rehearsal 3 : Preparations for exams.

Our exams for the second year high school students are coming.

But once you've revised everything you've done since your school's entry, nothing is difficult.

Although some things seem so, they can still be done.

Nothing is impossible, as long as you don't give up and study.

These exams also ask a great culture of certain things.

Indeed, in order to pass your exams, there are two notions that should be mastered :

The culture, the student must know generally the things outside of the class taught by teachers.

The knowledge, it concerns the lessons and the class. It consists of study seriously, simply.

Speaking about exams, Sakura's high school exam is in three days.

I'm just starting revisions now, Mio-neesama and the others are doing so.

I'm someone studious, I enjoy reading mangas, I'm interesting in watching animes and the most of all, I'm fond of listening music.

With the music club, I'm now in a group.

"It's already that late ! I should go to bed now..." Said myself, in my bedroom.

Two days left before the exams, I've revised this morning, before going to the music clubroom.

When I come into, I see Yui who is afraid of something.

"Ah.. huh... Judith-san ? May I ask your help.. please ?" Asked me Yui.

"Sure, what's it then ?" Replied her myself.

"I didn't revise... and there are only two days left... I can't afford to concentrate in my studies." Answered Yui.

"Sure, but not only myself, we'll help you, we're your friends after all right ? But we should finish our relaxing tea set." Accepted myself.

"I'll be here too, to support you, Yui-chan." Answered delightly Tsumugi Kotobuki.

"I'll help you too, Hirasawa-chan." Replied Mio with a joyful smile.

"I may be lazy, but i can't leave my friends, so I'm coming too. We need to help each other." Said Ritsu Tainaka.

Our tea service finished, we all go to Yui's house in order to help her for her exams.

Once we've arrived, we were greeted by her younger but more mature and responsible sister Ui Hirasawa.

We're both mature, studious and we've also others plenty of similar traits.

We're now in Yui's bedroom, in which she uses to do her homework and so revise her exams.

She explains to us, her problems and disadvantages.

"Oh, I see. You're always distracted by something you enjoy doing, like playing guitare ? And while studying, you've a pressing need to do that ?" Figured out Akiyama Mio.

"Yes, but i don't know what to do... no matter what, it's still the same thing." Said Yui Hirasawa.

"What's the most important thing for you then ? You should do that thing before all other hobbies." Replied myself.

"Playing guitare... ?" Hesitated Yui.

"No ! You're wrong, that's right that you're in a music club, however you should focus on your studies. That's the most important thing." Exclaimed Tsumugi Kotobuki.

"How can you revise correctly if you don't have a ranged bedroom ?" Asked Azusa Nakano.

We all start to help her tidying her room.

It doesn't last even for three minutes.

"You should be able to revise correctly now." Said Ritsu Tainaka.

"Don't get distracted so easily, that's all I can say to you as an advice." Adviced her Mio.

"Gambatte-ne, Yui-chan."Said myself.

The exams last for four hours but students are allowed to have an additional of fifteen minutes, when they don't finish them yet.

It was 11:50 pm when we finished to help our friend Yui.

She doesn't give up, that makes her a serious girl.

Here comes the exams day, I've answered all of questions.

Except for the last one, I didn't have enough time to reply it.

Six days were elapsed since this day.

We've received the results while taking advantage of our tea service.

"How was your exams, mina-sama ?" Asked myself to my friends.

"I've got 100/100." Replied Akiyama Mio.

"I've got 67/100, but I've received help from Mio-chan, thanks you haha... it's not enough..." Answered Ritsu-Tainaka.

"I've got 87/100. We were cheering up each other after all, we should pass it."

"I ? huh.... Only 74/100..." Said Yui Hirasawa.

" "Only" You said ?! It's already good you know. I've got 99/100." Replied myself.

"My grade is 87. We did a nice job, by passing our exams." Said Azusa Nakano.

"Next time, I'll shown you my guitarist skills !" Finished myself.

"Oh that's right ! You didn't show us your music theme."

"I see no objections to that, I'll remember that promise, I won't forget don't worry hahaha !!!" Said Ritsu-Tainaka.

Plins
Fourrez-le & mangez-le

MessageSujet: Re: Ho-kago Tea Time   Ven 24 Fév 2012 - 14:02

Thank you Vadinoob but I don't understand and a don't love english No No
Thel 'Vadam/Gabishi.
Chevalier Koaren
Chevalier Koaren

MessageSujet: Re: Ho-kago Tea Time   Mer 29 Fév 2012 - 20:17

Rehearsal 4 : A secret makes a man a woman.

Again a school day, after the classes.

We are all in the music club room, we're preparing ourselves for the next concert.

When I play with my friends, when I play electric guitar, music makes me delighted.

"It was perfect ! But I'm exhausted...." Shouted Ritsu Tainaka.

"Let's take a rest then, I'm about to prepare some fresh tea and cakes." Answered Tsumugi Kotobuki.

I've a secret since my entry in the club, I didn't tell them yet.

I can't do that, but there's truly one character I can tell her that.

"Do you have a moment, please ?" Asked myself to Akiyama Mio.

"What is it, and why are we leaving the club room ?" Interrogated Akiyama Mio to me.

"I wanted to tell you something important, since my entry in this colege." Said myself to her.

"I'm listening to you, tell me what is it, my dear Judith-neechan." Replied Akiyama Mio.

I'm not a real girl, I'm in fact a boy. I explain you. My family always practices japanese dance.
When I see that, I was directly joyful. I was so delighted that I wanted to do the same thing.
My mother teached me, in order to do that, I had to act like a beautiful and elegant girl.
Therefore, I've to wear a yutaka or a kimono, I've to act more like a girl. A more pretty voice and my hair have to look exactly a girl's hair." Explained myself to her.

"Mmh... indeed your hair are quite similar to a girl's hair. I can't believe that a boy such as you can do such a thing." Answered with surprise Akiyama Mio.

"A secret makes a woman, a woman. It also works for man, now let's return to the music club room." Finished myself.

"Judith ! Wait... I'd want to talk again about your secret later, if you don't see any... objections." Replied Akiyama Mio.

"Sure... we'll continue later that." Answered myself to her.

We returned to the music club room, Tsumugi-chan asked us where we were the whole time.

We've just answered that we had to talk about somes things.

Yui and Ritsu ask us what was it, I didn't tell them.

I've just tell these last that it was a secret.

Mio and I drink fresh tea scented with red berries and sweet cakes, prepared by our dear friend Tsumugi-chan.

"Mmh... very delicious, I didn't expect less from you, Tsumugi-chan." Complimented myself to her.

"Arigato gozaimasu ! I always enjoy to make this tea set joyful." Answered Tsumugi Kotobuki.

Judith's voice is really beautiful, but I can't believe .. she's in fact a boy..

I wonder why Sakura high school only wants girls.

I guess I'm lucky to be accept in this school, that's the only one that contain a music club, my passion.

To be honest, I didn't expect a relaxing daily event from the beginning in this club.

I can at least relax myself. Speaking about my secret, I've to dance weeks at 5:30pm, in order to keep my beauty while I'm dancing despite my original boy appearance.

During these training sessions, I wear elegant kimonos.

"So... what are we planning to do now ?" Asked myself.

"Let's see... let's have an excursion the next week !" Suggested Yui Hirawasa.

"Good idea !" Confirmed Ritsu Tainaka.

"We'll repeat our concert during this excursion right ?" Asked Azusa Nakano.

"Hai, don't worry, we'll defintly do that." Said Akiyama Mio to her.

I told my secret to Mio, because she's the most serious and mature of the group.

We trust and we won't betray each other. She's probably my best friend now.

If I didn't discover this club, I'd probably be still alone and cold.

Cold like a demon, alone like a wolf...

Also, when I listen music, I feel
some motivations into something.

Dernière édition par [K-ON!]Shiho Miyano le Ven 9 Mar 2012 - 15:41, édité 1 fois
Thel 'Vadam/Gabishi.
Chevalier Koaren
Chevalier Koaren

MessageSujet: Re: Ho-kago Tea Time   Mer 7 Mar 2012 - 20:54

Rehearsal 5 : Mio's appointment.

Today is an usual day.

In the music clubroom, we're all taking our cakes, and tea.

I've seen something unusual, something which has changed.

It's the first time I see Mio smiling, she looks like delighted, she is sat close to me.

"Oh ?? What makes you so delighted ?" Asked Ritsu with an obsessed face.

"I.. I don't know what you're talking about ! I'm just like usual !" Answered her Mio.

"Mmmhhhh... Maybe a love story with Judith-san." Suggest Yui.

"Really ??? Hiiihiii." Said Ritsu.

"That's wrong... I... I don't love Judith ! We're just close friends, no other things !" Replied Mio.

"Mmh... Why are you blushing then ?" Said Yui.

"That's... Just leave it..." Finished Mio.

When we're finished with our daily training music, Mio asked myself to wait her in front of our colege, after the classes.

I wonder what's that, what's the thing she wants to talk about.

Later, after the classes, I've seen her, with a delighted face.

"I know you get embarassed easily, there is only myself and you. Can you tell me why are you so delighted please ?" Asked myself to her.

"I've never thought you'd be a boy in fact. I think... we should know more each other... because we've a lot of... common points. Do you know what I mean ?" Answered Mio.

"Yes I do. Of course. What about we go to my house tomorrow, at 1:00pm ?" Suggest myself to her.

"Hai ! Arigato, Judith-chan ! Could you take me, in front of Sakura highschool, to your house please ?" Answered Mio.

"Mochiron, I'll take you." Replied myself to her.

She is cuddling me, she definitly has feelings towards myself. I give her my kiss on her cheek.

She gets embarassed, but she looks delighted at the same time.

It is 10:30pm now, I'm sleeping in my bed.

I think all about this appointment, she may be shy, but she's someone mature and strict, one of our common points.

I'm dying to meet her tomorrow. Since we'll be saturday tomorrow, there won't be any class, thus, no school.

The following day, I go to Sakura highschool, in order to take her to my house, since she doesn't know where I live.

"Ohayo gozaimasu, Mio-chan !" Greeted myself to her.

"Ohayo gozaimasu, Judith-chan !" Greeted Mio to me.

We're going to my house, It isn't very far from the school, we've already arrived.

Once we go to my bedroom, we're drinking tea and eating sweet cakes.

"Tell me Judith-chan, where did you study before you come to Sakura highchool ?" Asked Mio to me.

"I've studied in America. I'm also able to speak very well English. I was sent to America schools, I've come to Japan then because I love mangas, animes and others Japanese things, such as yutaka and japanese dance." Explained myself to her.

"Interesting. Tell me a bit about your family please." Answered Mio with a delighted face.

"Alright. My parents live together, but I live alone, with my sister, her name is "Estellise Bara". She is currently in her friend's house." Replied myself to her.

"Alone with your sister ne ? It's really sad, that you ... aren't with your parents..." Said Mio.

I hug her, because she is my best friend now, and I don't want her to be sad.

"Most of the time, I focus on my studies before all other hobbies, including music. It's very important. I'm generally someone mature and serious. I enjoys spending time with my friends, listening and practicing music. If someone needs my help, I'll help him or her." Answered myself to Mio.

"I hope you're not lying, because I love most of your qualities ... you sure are impressive and they're the qualities I love the most in you." Said Mio with a smile face.

"This tea is almost the same as in the light music club. One last thing before we go to our beds together. Remember that the honly being you can trust is yourself. It is hard to trust other because you know anybody is capable of betraying you. You're my dear friend, we know quite good each other, so we can trust each other as well as ourselves." Finished myself.

After my last words, we go to bed together. We're both smiling.

She seems to be fond of what I said, because she has probably never seen someone like me before.

Dernière édition par [K-ON!]Shiho Miyano le Jeu 8 Mar 2012 - 19:05, édité 5 fois
marlie3
Dander
Dander

MessageSujet: Re: Ho-kago Tea Time   Jeu 8 Mar 2012 - 2:17

hey!

I love your work! In fact, I'am reading all the text and i'm waiting a new chapter *-*

Cordially: a french who don't know write in english but who know to translate your text

Continue :p
sachadu95
Mouton
Mouton

MessageSujet: Re: Ho-kago Tea Time   Sam 10 Mar 2012 - 0:04

For begening i love your work, i want you continues that.
Also i have two question, is it invented or it's your story. And is it a hentai Suspect because the last sentence is ...how i can say? ... you understand what i mean no?!
I emprested to read next chapitre.

P.S: Sorry for my inglish i understand what you write but i don't speak very good :s Embarassed
Plins
Fourrez-le & mangez-le

MessageSujet: Re: Ho-kago Tea Time   Sam 10 Mar 2012 - 1:20

LLUUUUUUUUUUUDDDDDDDDDIIIIIIIIIIIIAAAAAAAAAAA I love you I love you I love you I love you
Tu est de retour I love you I love you
Thel 'Vadam/Gabishi.
Chevalier Koaren
Chevalier Koaren

MessageSujet: Re: Ho-kago Tea Time   Sam 10 Mar 2012 - 12:31

sachadu95 a écrit:
For begening i love your work, i want you continues that.
Also i have two question, is it invented or it's your story. And is it a hentai Suspect because the last sentence is ...how i can say? ... you understand what i mean no?!
I emprested to read next chapitre.

P.S: Sorry for my inglish i understand what you write but i don't speak very good :s Embarassed

I've made this story, it is based on the K-On! universe.
Contenu sponsorisé

MessageSujet: Re: Ho-kago Tea Time   

Ho-kago Tea Time
Voir le sujet précédent Voir le sujet suivant Revenir en haut 
Page 1 sur 1